Without him, I’d likely still be a pathetic PC user trying desperately to get my computer to stop crashing.
Someone has to get up to feed the cats in the morning.
He looks GREAT in a suit.
He’s the only man I’ve ever met who can do shaggy hair and long, scruffy beard and still look cute.
The man reads books about things like Middle Eastern military history for fun.
I get to ignore recipes that call for onions, or mushrooms, or tomatoes, or potatoes, or artichokes, or peas, or watermelon…
He watches trashy/girly TV shows that I like such as Grey’s Anatomy and I Love
He shares my enthusiasm for purchasing and caring for an exorbitantly expensive, crooked house based on what amounts to an irrational love of history.
Like me, he preaches the gospel according to Maynard James Keenan.
And finally, after almost 5 years (2 cats, 1 wedding and an old house), he's still my favorite person.
Happy 27th Birthday, Andy!
1 comment:
Happy 27th Birthday Andy!! What better tribute could you possible want than the one your wife wrote.
Katie, you have put all things in perspective and sound very mature in your comments. Love to both of you . Grammie and Grandpa O.
Post a Comment