Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Andrew Hoagland Magoun!

For those of you who don't know, today is Andy's 26th birthday. Yes that's right, a year older, a year smarter (at least we hope.) To celebrate the occasion, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the collection "Andy: The Early Years."


I'd like to see him fit in the cupboards now... I believe my mother has a picture of me doing the exact same thing with that exact same expression.


First birthday! I'm not sure what he's pointing at, but if I know Andy, he was probably having a chuckle at someone's expense. I must say I was a bit disappointed: For a first birthday, his face is noticably devoid of cake.


A bit of foreshadowing perhaps? Or maybe his parents both went to grad school at Penn State... I perfer to think the former.


Andy turns three!


I love this picture. He still makes this face on a regular basis, so I know it well. I've enjoyed sharing these pictures. It's comforting to know that our man of mystery was indeed a very loveable, cute, and *gasp* normal little kid (It's also comforting to know that he lacks the baby photos of mine with which to return this favor -- although I'm guessing that will change as soon as my mother reads this post.) All kidding aside, the little boy in these pictures has grown into a wonderful friend, a thoughtful and loving fiance and a good man.

Happy Birthday, Andy! I love you!

3 comments:

Pete said...

Katie is right! You were a wonderful kid, and you've turned into a wonderful adult.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Rather than post a comment on each individual entry, I thought I'd throw out a blanket comment...
a) Congrats to Andy on his birthday, the new kitty, and the new look of the office. As Borat would say...It's verrrrry niiice.
b) Nice work with the new digital cameras.
c) Keep up the blog. It allows us all to live vicariously through you guys.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I didnt know Andy's middle name was Hoagland. I've decided that's what I'm going to call him from now on (Hoagie for short?)